Mr heater little buddy
. Solar water heaters
for swimming pools. Cheap electric storage heaters
Mr Heater Little Buddy
- Willy Gilligan is a fictional character played by Bob Denver on the 1960s TV show Gilligan's Island and its many sequels.
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A fastball
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- Used before the name of an office to address a man who holds it
- Mister is a commonly- used English honorific for men under the rank of knighthood. The title derived from Master, as the equivalent female titles, Mrs, Miss, and Ms, all derived from the archaic Mistress. The title Master was retained and used for boys and young men, but is now rarely used.
- Used before an invented surname to imply that someone has a particular characteristic
- A title used before a surname or full name to address or refer to a man without a higher or honorific or professional title
- Mister: a form of address for a man
- .mr is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Mauritania. A local contact is required to register a domain name under .mr. Registrations are taken directly at the second level, but a .gov.mr second level domain exists in which governmental sites can be found at the third level.
In honor of our little buddy
, who is having surgery today to remove a bowel obstruction. Basically, he ate something he wasn't prepare
d to digest and pass, little
He'll be okay, he's a tough little
dude. Here he is in happier times.
UPDATE: Irie is fine! The surgery went smoothly, they didn't even have to actually cut open his tubes, just his belly, so the vet said it was no worse than a spay. He has to wear a cone for the next two weeks though...
My Little Buddy.
If you ever find yourself trapped under a tarp from the rain on a mountain-top in China, and you have your camera in hand, I suggest taking pictures of small random bugs who are
taking a stroll on an umbrella, like this one. He/she/it was trey cool.
See also: solar water heater system homemade solar water heater electric panel heaters balboa spa heaters glen bathroom heater storage heaters repairs electric tubular heater rv propane heater patio infrared heaters
- (月) 20:24:25|
- Category: None